Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: By Human_Animal, Cowboy era Spawn.

  1. #1
    WarSpawn
    Guest WarSpawn's Avatar

    cboyspawnink

    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/...oyspawnink.jpg

    Here's my stab at a cowboy era Spawn. I changed my inking style up for this one. I wanted to give it the horror movie feel of "less is more". I little darker, more sketchy. I used the pose Eastwood took on the Good the Bad and the Ugly movie poster
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148686

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice. I think I like it best from the shoulders up.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like how the cape is more of a serape! Nice touch!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •